A Telehealth Leader Emerges
combining innovative technologies with clinically integrated services
Critical behavioral and integrated healthcare issues are being addressed with the solutions offered by AccessCare Services. Leaders in the health care and telemedicine fields have joined forces to design and build an innovative model and tool-set for telebehavioral health, solutions that exceed current capabilities available in the marketplace. This is the only telebehavioral health platform built organically by health plan leaders based on years of experience and proven results.
AccessCare Services provides innovative clinical delivery models and provider network services that facilitate real-time access to care. The result is effective, integrated care among providers, patients, and systems.
These solutions will change how consumers experience healthcare by expanding access, optimizing coordination among physical and behavioral health, and reducing the cost of care for everyone involved.
areas of expertise:
- Community of care approach – integration of physical and behavioral health
- Telehealth legislation, regulations, and policy
- Telehealth billing and reimbursement support at the health plan, system, practice, and provider levels
- Health plan and payer perspectives
- Enterprise-level telehealth technology solution architecture
- Expertise working with diverse populations, including rural, indigenous, and military veteran
- Store and forward consultation models
- Integration of health plan care management and care navigation into integrated care
- Practice transformation